Hints and tips
- Please remember you know your body best - only do what is comfortable for you and stop if you feel discomort at any time.
- Let me know if your health changes as this may affect your yoga practice.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing. Bring plenty of layers as your temperature will drop during relaxation.
- Bring a blanket to keep you warm during relaxation.
- Leave two hours after a light meal before practising.
- Please leave your shoes, bag and coat in a safe place at the side of the room to avoid trips.
- A limited amount of yoga mats will be available. If you have your own mat please bring it along with you.
- Only bring to the class that which is essential. Leave valuables at home if possible.
- It is advised that jewellery, watches and glasses are removed during yoga practice.